Our next PAC meeting is on October 11, 2023, and it is a General Meeting. No registration is set up at this time.
As a PAC member, you are encouraged to volunteer to help in a variety of areas. To be sure you get all announcements, please be sure to sign up for our Newsletter. You can subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news below. If you would like to serve on the Executive Committee, please email the PAC Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2023 - 2024 School year will have meetings as follows:
● October 11, 2023 (Budget meeting)
● November 22, 2023
● January 17, 2024
● May 15, 2024 (AGM)
Carson Graham PAC General Meetings allow us, parents, to discover how can we make our kids' lives better!
Carson Graham PAC (CGPAC) meetings are now mostly held electronically. This includes physical distancing requirements, and as such, physical meetings are not possible at this time.
What to expect when attending the Online CGPAC General Meeting:
• Our meetings are not recorded. It is requested that screenshots and personal recording devices are not used to bypass this and to protect the privacy of all meeting participants.
• Upon entry into the meeting, you will be muted. You can unmute as needed, however, please mute your device when not speaking.
• You are encouraged to use the chat function to ask questions.
If you wish to — or plan on — speaking at the General Meeting, it is strongly advised to use a headset (and headphones or earbuds to prevent feedback & looping issues) rather than just the native microphone & speakers on your computer.
• You will be asked to vote within the meeting. We have arranged so that the vote is done via the poll functionality within Zoom and you will have the option of answering either “Yes/Agree” or “No/Disagree” to the specific polling question; your answer counts as a vote within the PAC.
7:00 - 9:00 pm
We want to thank the Coast Salish people, specifically, the Skwxwú7mesh Nation and Tsleil-Waututh Nation, whose unceded traditional territory the North Vancouver School District resides on. I value the opportunity to learn, share and grow in this traditional territory.
Executive Committee Communications Chair
Carson Graham Secondary Parent Advisory Council